Titanium Rotor Bolt Kit – 6
- Come in at only 7.5 grams for 6 bolts (Nearly half the weight of steel bolts!).
- Rust and corrosion resistant.
- Long lasting.
- 10mm length.
- T-25 Torx driver is used for installation
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/proje480/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/meta.php on line 26
Titanium Rotor Bolts are an easy way to shave some rotational weight off your wheels. They come in at almost half the weight of steel bolts! In addition to that, they are also extremely corrosion resistant and you will never have to worry about any kind of rusting or degradation. Years later they will still look brand new!
Rigid Quality Control. This is something we take VERY seriously. You will not receive a part with a scratch or ding. We believe it is your job to try and tear this baby up, not ours. We also maintain tight controls on anodizing to provide consistent colors and use an extra long seal to preserve color. Unfortunately, fading is part of the nature of the anodizing process, but the extra long seal helps maintain the original brilliance as long as possible.
Outstanding Customer Service. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and our availability. A real person still answers the phone and we have team of knowledgeable sales and technical advisers available to help you over the phone or via email. Our response times are normally very fast, often same day and our shipping team works hard to get your product as quickly as possible (often same day).
Titanium Rotor Bolt Kit
- Kit includes 6x Grade 5 Titanium Bolts and Finish Line Ti-Prep anti-seiz.
- Weight is 7.5 grams for all 6 bolts (weight of 6 steel bolts is 13.1 grams).
- M5x10 (10mm length).
- T25 Torx button head.
|Dimensions||9 x 6 x 1 in|
|Quantity (sets of 6)||
1, 2, 3, 4
- Available in all 10 colors to match our hubs perfectly.
- Finished off with beautiful machining.
- Compatible with many other manufacturers’ Lefty hubs (See list in FAQ).
- Ti Bolt is exceptionally strong and light and even has torque spec lasered onto it.