Replacement Tapered Split Ring
- Includes one Replacement Tapered Split Ring
- For use with Project321 1.0 or 2.0/Supermax Tapered Adapters ONLY
- For use on non-Cannondale frames with tapered head tubes
Did you know that Project 321 was the first to manufacture an adapter for Leftys? Owner and lead designer, Jake Liles believed that the Lefty was superior to many other forks on the market at the time. He wanted the stiffness, strength and weight savings of a Lefty on his Giant AC but due to the larger head tube size that Cannondale designed the Lefty to fit, this was impossible. Temporarily impossible, at least. Jake decided to make this happen for himself not knowing he was becoming the leader of a movement that includes Cannondale now producing their own ‘Lefty For All’ adapter.
This split ring is just a replacement piece for our 1.0 and 2.0/Supermax adapters.
Rigid Quality Control. This is something we take VERY seriously. You will not receive a part with a scratch or ding. We believe it is your job to try and tear this baby up, not ours. We also maintain tight controls on anodizing to provide consistent colors and use an extra long seal to preserve color. Unfortunately, fading is part of the nature of the anodizing process, but the extra long seal helps maintain the original brilliance as long as possible.
Outstanding Customer Service. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and our availability. A real person still answers the phone and we have team of knowledgeable sales and technical advisers available to help you over the phone or via email. Our response times are normally very fast, often same day and our shipping team works hard to get your product as quickly as possible (often same day).
Replacement Tapered Split Ring:
- Includes a red split-ring that is designed to expand into the lower headset’s crown race.
- For use with Project321 1.0 or 2.0/Supermax Tapered Adapters
- 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects (applies to original owner only)
NOTE: Our Tapered Adapter is not actually tapered. A true tapered steerer was not an option due to dimensional restraints from the Lefty lower crown. No problem though, we came up with a nice little solution that works perfectly with a tapered headset. And since the Lefty is really a double crown strut there is no real advantage to a tapered steerer anyway.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|
- Available in all 10 colors to match our hubs perfectly.
- Finished off with beautiful machining.
- Compatible with many other manufacturers’ Lefty hubs (See list in FAQ).
- Ti Bolt is exceptionally strong and light and even has torque spec lasered onto it.
- First to manufacture an aftermarket Lefty hub!
- Flange spacing that makes the bracing angle better on the disc side.
- Sleek design, CNC engraved logo, pre-polished for extra shine!
- Brilliant colors, long lasting anodization.
- Comes with our anodized Hub Cap and Ti Bolt kit