Rear Hub Replacement Axle Kits
- Kit includes the axle, end caps, tension nut, and any applicable spacers
- No special tools needed for install or removal
- Makes it easy to switch to a different axle spacing (only certain axles are compatible with certain hubs)
- Allows for easily adjustable bearing preload for a smooth spinning hub
Our Rear Hub Axle Replacement Kits make switching or updating your hub’s spacing a breeze. They are designed to be installed and removed without the use of any special tools so there is no hassle involved and the process is quite simple. All of our axles kits include the axle itself, end caps, spacers (if necessary), and a tension nut. Be sure to check our Axle Compatibility Chart to verify that the axle you are purchasing is compatible with your hub as they are not all universal.
Rigid Quality Control. This is something we take VERY seriously. You will not receive a part with a scratch or ding. We believe it is your job to try and tear this baby up, not ours. We also maintain tight controls on anodizing to provide consistent colors and use an extra long seal to preserve color. Unfortunately, fading is part of the nature of the anodizing process, but the extra long seal helps maintain the original brilliance as long as possible.
Outstanding Customer Service. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and our availability. A real person still answers the phone and we have team of knowledgeable sales and technical advisers available to help you over the phone or via email. Our response times are normally very fast, often same day and our shipping team works hard to get your product as quickly as possible (often same day).
Rear Hub Replacement Axle Kits:
- Available axles are 135 Bolt on, 135QR, 135x10TA, 135x12TA, 142x12TA, 148x12TA, 150x12TA and 157x12TA. (all axle are not compatible with all hubs)
- Includes: Axle, Tension Nut, End Caps (and spacers if needed).
- Made in the USA
- Please Note: G2 hubs are identifiable by a BLACK freehub body. G1 hubs are identifiable by a SILVER freehub body.
|Axle Compatibility Chart|
|135×10 TA||135×12 TA||142×12 TA||148×12 TA||150×12 TA||157×12 TA|
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|
Boost Rear Hub, CX1 Rear Hub with I9 Torch Freehub Body, CX1 Rear Hub with P321 Freehub Body, DH 150/157 Rear Hub / Super Boost Rear Hub, G1 Geared Rear Hub (silver freehub), G1 Single Speed Rear Hub (silver freehub), G2 Geared Rear Hub (black freehub), G2 Single Speed Rear Hub (black freehub)
135mm QR, 135mm x 10mm TA, 135mm x 12mm TA, 142mm x 12mm TA, 148mm x 12mm TA, 150mm x 12mm TA, 157mm x 12mm TA
XD / HG, MS
- Award winning tire sealant from the folks that invented tubeless conversion and redefined puncture protection.
- 2 oz bottle.
- Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4" almost instantly.
- Resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C).
- Stays liquid for up to seven months.
- Includes: 1x 6804, 1x 6903, 1x 3803 and 1x 6803
- High Precision Steel Bearings
- Precision manufactured to exacting standards
- Low rolling resistance and long life if properly maintained
- For all of our rear hubs except CX1 and G1 hub models