Project321 Driver Seal & Spring Kit
- For use with all of our magnetically actuated, 6 pawl, ratchet drive system only. (will not work with I9 drivers).
- Loud or Quiet Seals Kits available.
- Only use Dumonde Tech Freehub Oil with our hubs.
- Made in Bend, OR.
Project321 Driver Seals are made right in house at our Bend, OR location now. By offering 2 different spring sizes depending on which pawls (Quiet or Loud) you have in your Project321 magnetically actuated driver we are able to give a custom fit to maximize oil retention and keep a drag as low as possible for each option. With these seals you can have it all.
Outstanding Customer Service. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and our availability. A real person still answers the phone and we have a team of knowledgeable sales and technical advisers available to help you over the phone or via email. Our response times are normally very fast, often same day and our shipping team works hard to get your product as quickly as possible (often same day).
Project321 Driver Seal & Spring Kit:
- For use with our magnetically actuated, 6 pawl, ratchet drive system only. (will not work in I9 hubs or with I9 drivers)
- Kit comes with our PTFE Seal and either a 4.675″ Spring for Quiet Pawl Systems or a 5.375″ Spring for Loud Pawl Systems.
- We recommend using only Dumonde Tech Freehub Oil in our drive system.
- Made in Bend, OR.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
- Kit includes the axle, end caps, tension nut, and any applicable spacers
- No special tools needed for install or removal
- Makes it easy to switch to a different axle spacing (only certain axles are compatible with certain hubs)
- Allows for easily adjustable bearing preload for a smooth spinning hub
- Includes: 1x 6804, 1x 6903, 1x 3803 and 1x 6803
- High Precision Steel Bearings and Kogel Ceramic options available
- Precision manufactured to exacting standards
- Low rolling resistance and long life if properly maintained
- For all of our rear hubs except CX1 and G1 hub models