ISO Disc Front Hub
Starting at: $185.00
- Competitive weight at 160.9g (including bearings and end caps)
- Flange angles that allow the spokes to only touch at the bend of the spoke and no where else creating a stiffer wheel.
- If your fork axle changes, there is no need for a new hub. We have designed for easy end cap swap out.
- Sleek design, CNC engraved logo, pre-polished for extra shine!
- Brilliant colors, long lasting anodization.
- All hubs ship with most current model end caps.
Our ISO Front Hub is a precision engineered work of art that provides everything you could want out of a hub. Thanks to large, equally sized flanges it builds a very strong wheel with an excellent high-low side tension ratio. Lightening holes on the drive side flange create a brilliant aesthetic while also shaving a few grams off. In addition, it still has all of the features that make all our hubs great such as angled flanges, formed rotor bolt threads, and easy serviceability.
Thoughtfully angled flanges. This is a big one, folks. We are the only manufacturer on the market to create a little to no-touch environment that allows the spokes to touch the hub only at the bend and nowhere else. This creates a more stable and true wheel and eliminates any unnecessary stress on the spokes. We have achieved this by adjusting the angle of the flanges slightly inward to mimic the angle of the spokes and remove any interference. On many of our competitors’ hubs the flanges are vertical causing the spokes to have to bend around the flange creating a stress point and reducing the strength of the wheel.
Rotor bolt holes are form tapped which creates a stronger, cleaner thread than the more common method of cut tapping.
Interchangeable end caps allow you to seamlessly switch from 9mm QR, 12mm TA, 15mm TA, 15mm TA Torque and 20mm TA without any special tools or complicated steps.
Hubs also feature a CNC machined logo versus a lasered or stickered logo.
Rigid Quality Control. This is something we take VERY seriously. You will not receive a hub with a scratch or ding. We believe it is your job to try and tear this baby up, not ours. We also maintain tight controls on anodizing to provide consistent colors and use an extra long seal to preserve color. Unfortunately, fading is part of the nature of the anodizing process, but the extra long seal helps maintain the original brilliance as long as possible.
Outstanding Customer Service. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and our availability. A real person still answers the phone and we have team of knowledgeable sales and technical advisers available to help you over the phone or via email. Our response times are normally very fast, often same day and our shipping team works hard to get your product as quickly as possible (often same day).
Industry leading warranty – 10 year hub shell warranty and 5 year end cap warranty (For original owner only; does not apply to ano fading).
ISO Disc Front Hub:
- Weight 160.9g.
- Available in 9mm Quick Release, 12mm Thru Axle, 15mm Thru Axle, 15mm Thru Axle Torque and 20mm Thru Axle.
- CNC engraved logo (not laser etch or sticker).
- Industry leading warranty – 10 year hub shell warranty and 5 year end cap warranty (For original owner only; does not apply to ano fading).
- Made in the USA.
- Comes standard with 2 High Precision Steel bearings.
- Upgrade to Kogel Ceramic bearings for $97.50.
- Flange angles that allow the spokes to only touch at the bend of the spoke and no where else.
- Pre-polished for extra shine.
- 20, 24, 28 and 32 hole options available
- Available in all 10 color options with long lasting anodization.
- Weighs in at a competitive 275.3g
- Fully customizable drive system with multiple options:
- 6x2 (6 pawls with 2 pawl engagement) driver that yields 1.7° (216 POE) engagement or our 6x3 (6 pawls with 3 pawl engagement) option that yields 2.5° (144 POE) engagement
- Quiet or loud pawls.
- XD or HG driver.
- Very low drag driver. Our new drive system with quiet pawls produces 68% less drag than the system we previously used. Our loud pawls produce 51% less.
- Machined pockets in the drive chamber allow for 25x more oil than our competitors’ hubs - more oil dampens sound slightly but it also extends time between service intervals.
- Fine pitch bearing preload adjustment allows for zero play and compensation for bearing wear.
- Better flange angles eliminate (or drastically reduce) spoke contact with flange, reduce lateral flange loading and create a stiffer and longer lasting wheel build.
- Industry leading warranty: 10 years on hub shell and axle, 3 years on pawls, drive ring, and driver body.