Our beautifully machined end caps are another testament to our attention to detail. We take pride in every part we manufacture no matter how small or simple, and these end caps are no exception. This can be seen in the superb machine quality and the slick black anodized finish. They are designed with the user in mind to be as easy to remove and install as possible. Simply pop them in or out. The pre-installed o-rings provide just enough friction to hold them securely in place. Our standard ISO hub is compatible with all 5 end cap styles: 9mm QR, 12mm TA, 15mm TA, 15mm TA Torque and 20mm TA. For our BOOST front hub it is compatible with 15mm TA, 15mm TA Torque and 20mm TA end caps are available.
Rigid Quality Control. This is something we take VERY seriously. You will not receive a part with a scratch or ding. We believe it is your job to try and tear this baby up, not ours. We also maintain tight controls on anodizing to provide consistent colors and use an extra long seal to preserve color. Unfortunately, fading is part of the nature of the anodizing process, but the extra long seal helps maintain the original brilliance as long as possible.
Outstanding Customer Service. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and our availability. A real person still answers the phone and we have team of knowledgeable sales and technical advisers available to help you over the phone or via email. Our response times are normally very fast, often same day and our shipping team works hard to get your product as quickly as possible (often same day).
Front Hub Replacement Axle End Caps:
- Available in:
- 9mm QR – 27.3g (weight for 2 end caps with o-rings)
- 12mm TA – 27.5g (weight for 2 end caps with o-rings)
- 15mm TA – 19.3g (weight for 2 end caps with o-rings)
- 15mm TA Torque – 27.2g (weight for 2 end caps with o-rings)
- 20mm TA – 16g (weight for 2 end caps with o-rings)
- Boost 20mm TA – 15.9g (weight for 2 end caps with o-rings)
- Includes two end caps with two o-rings pre-installed
- Easy to install! Just Pull out your old end caps and push on your new ones
- All end caps come anodized black
- 10 year warranty
- Made in the Bend, OR.
- Kit includes the axle, end caps, tension nut, and any applicable spacers
- No special tools needed for install or removal
- Makes it easy to switch to a different axle spacing (only certain axles are compatible with certain hubs)
- Allows for easily adjustable bearing preload for a smooth spinning hub
- Competitive weight at 160.9g (including bearings and end caps)
- Flange angles that allow the spokes to only touch at the bend of the spoke and no where else creating a stiffer wheel.
- If your fork axle changes, there is no need for a new hub. We have designed for easy end cap swap out.
- Sleek design, CNC engraved logo, pre-polished for extra shine!
- Brilliant colors, long lasting anodization.
- All hubs ship with most current model end caps.