Clamp-On Lefty Adapter
- For use on non-Cannondale frames with straight 1-1/8” head tubes
- For use with adjustable clamped crown Leftys ONLY
- Forged steerer tube
- Measure your stack height before ordering!
Did you know that Project 321 was the first to manufacture an adapter for Leftys? Owner and lead designer, Jake Liles believed that the Lefty was superior to many other forks on the market at the time. He wanted the stiffness, strength and weight savings of a Lefty on his Giant AC but due to the larger head tube size that Cannondale designed the Lefty to fit, this was impossible. Temporarily impossible, at least. Jake decided to make this happen for himself not knowing he was becoming the leader of a movement that includes Cannondale now producing their own ‘Lefty For All’ adapter.
This adapter allows use of a clamped crown Lefty on a non-Cannondale frame with a straight 1-1/8” head tube.
Collars are CNC machined here in the USA and the steerer tube is forged for additional strength.
Bottom collar comes pressed onto steerer and is not adjustable.
Top collar is adjustable and moves easily up and down the steerer until it is installed. (Collars must be kept within a specified stack height range: Short is 5.3” – 5.75” and Tall is 5.675” – 6.125”).
Clamp-On Lefty Adapter
- Two sizes available (Short and Tall) – you will need to know your stack height to determine which is right for you. See the stack height description page for information on how to measure your stack height.
- Short has a stack height range of 5.3” – 5.75”
- Tall has a stack height range of 5.675” – 6.125”
- Weight before steerer tube is cut is 538g for the Short and 542g for the Tall
- Weight is 460g when cut to same length as Cannondale steerer.
- Allows use of clamped crown Leftys on frames with 1-1/8” head tubes.
- Torque Specs: M6 bolts 12-13 Nm and M5 bolts 6-7 Nm.
- 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects (applies to original owner only)
- Available in all 10 colors to match our hubs perfectly.
- Finished off with beautiful machining.
- Compatible with many other manufacturers’ Lefty hubs (See list in FAQ).
- Ti Bolt is exceptionally strong and light and even has torque spec lasered onto it.
- First to manufacture an aftermarket Lefty hub!
- Flange spacing that makes the bracing angle better on the disc side.
- Sleek design, CNC engraved logo, pre-polished for extra shine!
- Brilliant colors, long lasting anodization.
- Comes with our anodized Hub Cap and Ti Bolt kit