Cannondale 2016 Supermax Aluminum PBR Lefty
- Free Lefty adapter with purchase.
- Perfect for XC style bikes.
- Requires half the maintenance of a standard fork.
- Can be mounted to many non-Cannondale bikes using our custom adapter.
- Pre-equipped with the new 2Spring and XC+ tune.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/proje480/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/meta.php on line 26
The Lighter-Stiffer-Stronger-Smoother Front Suspension Solution.
Superior suspension performance through unconventional design.
Lighter. Leftys are ultra light. They rival even the lightest forks in each class without making any performance sacrifices. Less legs means less weight!
Stiffer. One leg IS stiffer than two! It sounds crazy but the unconventional design of the Lefty makes it the stiffest “fork” in each class, for the most precise steering available. Lightweight efficiency with heavyweight control.
Stronger. Gram for gram, the Lefty is the strongest “fork” in the world. The ultralight 2.0 boasts better strength and stiffness than big all-mountain forks, while the SuperMax can go head to head with DH forks. Cross-Country weight meets All-Mountain tough.
Smoother. The heart of the Lefty, Cannondale’s patented hybrid needle-bearing technology keeps the suspension moving freely, regardless of load. Even under the hardest braking, impact, and steering forces, the wheel is able to track the ground fluidly for maximum control.
Less Maintenance. The sealed hybrid bearing system is so robust that it requires around half the regular maintenance of the competition. With its long service intervals and completely replaceable wear-parts, you’ll spend less time and money servicing, and more time riding.
For ALL. With our precision made adapters, you can throw a Lefty on just about anything! No longer are these amazing pieces of equipment limited to just Cannondale frames!
Outstanding Customer Service. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and our availability. A real person still answers the phone and we have team of knowledgeable sales and technical advisers available to help you over the phone or via email. Our response times are normally very fast, often same day and our shipping team works hard to get your product as quickly as possible (often same day).
Cannondale 2016 2.0 Aluminum Lefty
- Available clamp spacings: 113mm, 125mm, and 138mm
- Available travel options:
- 27.5” – 120mm, 130mm, and 140mm.
- 29”/27.5”+ – 110mm, 120mm, and 130mm.
- 29”+ – 100mm, 110mm, and 120mm.
- 50mm offset.
- PBR lockout.
- 36mm stanchion.
- Damper includes Enduro+ tune.
- 2Spring equipped.
- Dual integrated crowns.
- Includes brake adapter for 2.0 / Supermax hubs (Lefty 60).
- ASTM Condition 4, All Mountain classification.
|Lefty Wheel Size / Travel||Axle to Crown Measurement (+/- 3mm)|
1.125 Supermax Adapter, Cannondale 1-1/8″ Supermax Adapter, Tapered Supermax Adapter
- First American manufacturer with a 2.0/Supermax compatible hub!
- Flange spacing that makes the bracing angle better on the disc side.
- Sleek design, CNC engraved logo, pre-polished for extra shine!
- Brilliant colors, long lasting anodization.
- Comes with our anodized Hub Cap and Ti Bolt kit
- Weighs in at a competitive 275.3g
- Fully customizable drive system with multiple options:
- 6x2 (6 pawls with 2 pawl engagement) driver that yields 1.7° (216 POE) engagement or our 6x3 (6 pawls with 3 pawl engagement) option that yields 2.5° (144 POE) engagement
- Quiet or loud pawls.
- XD or HG driver.
- Very low drag driver. Our new drive system with quiet pawls produces 68% less drag than the system we previously used. Our loud pawls produce 51% less.
- Machined pockets in the drive chamber allow for 25x more oil than our competitors’ hubs - more oil dampens sound slightly but it also extends time between service intervals.
- Fine pitch bearing preload adjustment allows for zero play and compensation for bearing wear.
- Better flange angles eliminate (or drastically reduce) spoke contact with flange, reduce lateral flange loading and create a stiffer and longer lasting wheel build.
- Industry leading warranty: 10 years on hub shell and axle, 3 years on pawls, drive ring, and driver body.