1-1/8″ Cannondale 1.0 Stem Adapter
- Allows for the use of a 1-1/8” stem on a Cannondale frame with a Lefty
- For use on Cannondale frames ONLY
- For use with 1.0, Booted or Oliver Leftys ONLY
- Forged steerer tube
Out of stock
The 1-1/8″ Cannondale 1.0 Stem Adapter is designed specifically for those of you that love your Cannondale frame and Lefty fork but want to be able to use a standard 1-1/8″ stem. This custom designed and manufactured adapter gives you the ability to use any standard 1-1/8” stem so that you can dial in your cockpit just the way you want it!
This adapter is compatible with Cannondale frames that have a 1.0 or Booted Lefty.
Collars are CNC machined here in the USA and the steerer tube is forged for additional strength.
Bottom collar comes pressed onto steerer and is not adjustable.
Top collar is adjustable and moves easily up and down the steerer until it is installed.
Rigid Quality Control. This is something we take VERY seriously. You will not receive a part with a scratch or ding. We believe it is your job to try and tear this baby up, not ours. We also maintain tight controls on anodizing to provide consistent colors and use an extra long seal to preserve color. Unfortunately, fading is part of the nature of the anodizing process, but the extra long seal helps maintain the original brilliance as long as possible.
Outstanding Customer Service. We pride ourselves on our knowledge and our availability. A real person still answers the phone and we have team of knowledgeable sales and technical advisers available to help you over the phone or via email. Our response times are normally very fast, often same day and our shipping team works hard to get your product as quickly as possible (often same day).
1-1/8″ Cannondale 1.0 Stem Adapter:
- Weight before steerer tube is cut is 218g (weight will vary drastically due to the varying clamp spacing of the Lefty).
- Allows the use of any standard 1-1/8” stem on a Cannondale frame with a 1.0, Booted fixed crown Lefty or Oliver Leftys.
- This adapter is 280mm (11.02”) before it is cut from the crown race up.
- 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects (applies to original owner only)
|Dimensions||13 × 3 × 3 in|
- First to manufacture an aftermarket Lefty hub!
- Flange spacing that makes the bracing angle better on the disc side.
- Sleek design, CNC engraved logo, pre-polished for extra shine!
- Brilliant colors, long lasting anodization.
- Comes with our anodized Hub Cap and Ti Bolt kit
- Available in all 10 colors to match our hubs perfectly.
- Finished off with beautiful machining.
- Compatible with many other manufacturers’ Lefty hubs (See list in FAQ).
- Ti Bolt is exceptionally strong and light and even has torque spec lasered onto it.