Showing the single result
- Weighs in at a competitive 275.3g
- Fully customizable drive system with multiple options:
- 6x2 (6 pawls with 2 pawl engagement) driver that yields 1.7° (216 POE) engagement or our 6x3 (6 pawls with 3 pawl engagement) option that yields 2.5° (144 POE) engagement
- Quiet or loud pawls. QUIET PAWLS ARE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO MATERIAL SUPPY ISSUES. THERE IS NO KNOWN AVAILABILITY DATE FOR THE QUIET OPTION AT THIS TIME.
- Very low drag driver. Our new drive system with quiet pawls produces 68% less drag than the system we previously used. Our loud pawls produce 51% less.
- Machined pockets in the drive chamber allow for 25x more oil than our competitors’ hubs - more oil dampens sound slightly but it also extends time between service intervals.
- Fine pitch bearing preload adjustment allows for zero play and compensation for bearing wear.
- Better flange angles eliminate (or drastically reduce) spoke contact with flange, reduce lateral flange loading and create a stiffer and longer lasting wheel build.
- Industry leading warranty: 10 years on hub shell and axle, 3 years on pawls, drive ring, and driver body.